Yes, you can download Instagram videos on your Mobile as well as Desktop device.
Saving Instagram videos isn’t as complicated as it might seem, if you have the right tools to hand.
#1. Save Instagram Videos on Mobile (without tool):
If you have a video you created on Instagram for your profile or story, you can easily save it when you’re finished making it.
- Simply record your video, and click on the download button at the top before you post it on your feed or story.
- This works with videos you create for your feed and the ones you create for your Instagram story.
- Luckily, if you’ve already posted the video to your Instagram Story, you can still save it.
- Start by going to your Story and viewing the video. In the lower right hand corner, click on the three dots for more options.
- You’ll then be taken to a menu where you can tap Save Video.
- Your video will then download directly onto your phone.
Pro tip: Go to Settings > Privacy and Security > Story Controls and then toggle on Save to Camera Roll to automatically save all your Instagram Stories to your phone.
#2. Save Instagram videos to your PC
There are numerous websites that let you download Instagram videos, and they all work in pretty much the same way.
- One of the easiest, sleekest and most reliable, however is Dre Down.
- To make use of the site, you’ll first need to visit Instagram and load up the video you’re interested in.
- Copy the URL from the address bar of your web browser, switch to the DreDown page, click the Instagram link at the top, and then paste the URL into the text bot on the DreDown page.
- Hit the Dre Down button, wait while the video is analysed and then download it.
- Other web-based services that work in a similar way include DownloadGram and Download Instagram Videos.