Instagram is a smartphone-based social network that also works on desktops and browsers. This app was created to share pictures and videos with other users. Most Instagram users do not need a URL. But for particular purposes, you can use Instagram URL. We explain what this entity is and how it can be used.
Many users ask what our Instagram URL is. If you have this question in mind, you have come to the right place. The method for finding the use of Instagram URL in the application and the browser version of this program is different, but in the following, we will thoroughly examine the methods.
Find Instagram URL on smartphones
Using the steps described below, you can use the Instagram URL on all phones and operating systems.
- First, open the Instagram application on your phone.
- Then click on your profile icon at the bottom right.
- In the upper left part of the new page that opens, you can see your username.
- Keep in mind that, in general, all Instagram URLs include website URLs. In this case, your profile is first an Instagram address, then a slash, and then your profile name is included in this combination. For example, if your username is Thedebater, your Instagram URL will change to https://www.instagram.com/thedebater.
- So far, the steps have been easy. Now we need to understand how to find the Instagram URL in the desktop version of Instagram.
How to find Instagram URL on desktop or laptop
To find your Instagram URL in the desktop version of Instagram, you need to do the following steps.
- First, log in to your Instagram address through your desktop or laptop browser.
- Logged in with your username and password. Then the first page of the program comes in front of you.
- Click on your profile picture at the top right to go to this page.
- Your Instagram URL will be displayed in the browser’s URL. You can copy this URL and use it.
How to change Instagram URL
Instagram URL is directly related to your username. So to change it, you have to change your username. To do this, follow these steps:
- First, open the Instagram application on your mobile phone.
- Click on your profile icon at the bottom right of the page to display your profile page.
- Then select the Edit profile option, which is located below the profile picture.
- Here you see the Username option. Apply the changes you want to make and then touch the check box at the top right to make the changes.
- Your username has now changed. So the old Instagram URL will take you somewhere else. So you have to get the new address again after changing the username on Instagram. The new address is www.instagram.com/yournewurl.
Instagram URLs help your friends log in directly to your profile page without having to type in your username or search. So it would help if you created it, copy it, and send it to other people. If you have a problem in this section, you can comment in the comments section.