Google has created a comprehensive web application for all its users that can access all of these applications with one account. For example, Google Maps, Google Drive, Google Calendar, or other applications can only be accessed with a single Google Account. Suppose you want to sign in to your Gmail Account from a computer or mobile phone, so what is the solution?
- By logging in to your Gmail account, you can activate the automatic login system in the application and website.
- If you log out of an account, you can easily log in to any other system by knowing your password.
- If you sign in to your Gmail account from a public system, make sure you sign out when you’re done.
Google has tried to integrate its web application system to make it possible to access other applications through Gmail.
Suppose you want to access other Google applications, including Google Docs or Google Drive, by logging in to your Gmail account. Google makes it easy for you, but how do you log in to your Gmail account on your mobile or Google website?
How to log into your Gmail account on a mobile device
If you work with an Android phone, you will be automatically logged in to Gmail. But if you have logged out of your account, you can log in to Gmail by following the steps below.
- First, open the Gmail application on your Android or iOS phone.
- From this section, find the Sign-in option and touch it. If you already have a Gmail account, you can sign in. Otherwise, touch the add another account option to sign in to Gmail with a new account.
- On the next screen, find and tap Google.
- Click Continue from here to get Google into your account.
- Follow the steps displayed in the application to log in to your account
- Also, to log in to Gmail next time, click on the Remember me option to save your account cookies on the app.
Log into your Gmail account on a computer or laptop
Follow the steps below to log in to your Gmail account from your computer or laptop:
- First, log in to Gmail.com.
- Enter your email address from this section
- If your email is valid, you will be asked for a password, and by entering it, you will go directly to your Gmail account.
- You can then enable account cookies on the Gmail website by activating the Remember me option so that you can re-sign into Gmail whenever you want, without entering a password.