One of the main capabilities of social networks is the ability to share content. For example, you see a post on Facebook, and you want to share it with your friends. Sometimes you want to enable other people to share your content, but you do not know the method. This article tries to introduce the fastest and most complete way for Make a Post Shareable on Facebook.
How to Make a Post Shareable on Facebook
First, you need to make sure that this Post can be shared on Facebook before posting it. To do this, check the following:
- First, click on what’s on your mind on your Facebook profile page.
- There is a security button under your Facebook profile name that you can change in several different ways
- Public, in this case, the Post you send will be shown publicly to everyone on Facebook.
- Friends. In this case, your Post can be shared only with your friends.
- Friends except …, this mode you can select a person’s name in your friends and enter it here so that your friends can only share your Post except for the person whose name you entered in this list.
- Special friends. In this case, the Post can only be shared by some people whose names you enter in this list.
- Only me. In this case, you can only see the Post yourself
- Customized. You can create a complete list of people for whom you want this Post to be sent
When you have prepared this list, click Post to send your Post.
Make a Post Shareable – Facebook Group
If you are in a Facebook group and that group is public, whenever you post a post, it is publicly available throughout the network, and anyone in the group can share it with others.
Make a Post Shareable on Facebook – Private Group
If you are a member of a private Facebook group, every Post you published will not be shared. If you want to have this feature, you must do the following:
- First, create a post on your timeline or feed and set its access settings to public
- Then click Share from the bottom right to open a drop-down menu.
- Select the Share group option and then select the private group you want in this section.
- This Post is now in a private group, and anyone who wants to share it with their friends in the group must go to the main Post and share it.
Make a Post Shareable on Facebook – After Posting
If you posted a post on Facebook and now want to make that post shareable, you can update its access settings again. To do this, follow these steps:
- First, in your posts, select the content you want to enable sharing.
- Click the small icon next to the Post-release date just below your profile name.
- An access settings section opens, from which you can set the post sharing access to different modes.
- When you select your option, your Post will automatically have the specified sharing capability.
Enable the ability to share a post without publishing it
You can also share a post with a specific person, group, or individual without putting a post in public access mode. Even if you post directly to someone’s Facebook wall, that person can change their sharing access level.
Enable the ability to share a post on a Page
To share a post on a particular Facebook page and make that post shareable, follow these steps:
- Select Pages on the left side of your Facebook home page.
- From this list, select the page where you want to publish your Post.
- On this page, scroll down to find the Post you are looking for. In this section, click on the Share option at the bottom of the Post. If you want to post to someone else’s wall, their access settings are set to public by default.
How to work in the application
Of course, the methods we created on the Facebook website to make a post shareable are almost the same as those used on its mobile app. Here are the ways:
- On your Facebook home page, select What’s on your mind.
- Click on the security option below your profile name and then specify the leveling according to the method we said on the website.
- Then in the upper right part, click on the Post option and send the Post
Share outside of Facebook
To share a post outside of Facebook, you can follow the steps below:
- First, click on the post date you want to share.
- Copy the URL in the section that appears in the address box.
- You can share this link in any other application.
What if there was no sharing option?
If the Post has a private access level, you can not share it directly unless you use unusual methods. For example, copy the image of the Post and the text and write it yourself. Or other methods are known as a photo or video downloader on Facebook.
Why Can’t People Share My Posts on Facebook?
You have probably set your post access level to other than public. So your Post is not shareable. You can do this by changing the settings we taught you in this article.
By knowing how to share a post on Facebook, you can send posts so that other people can post it on the page, group, or Page. In this way, your Post with the original name of your profile is publicly available to others, and others can like it and comment on it.