Record the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
After the new version of iOS 11, most devices that worked with this system, such as iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, were equipped with Record screen capability. But how does this method work in the mentioned devices?
How to record your screen on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- If you are using iOS 14 and above, go to Settings and then Control Center and click on More Controls from this section. Of course, this section is known as Customize Controls in iOS 13 and below. From this section, you can click on the + option next to the Screen Recording option.
- Then open the Control Center on your device.
- From this section, you have to hold the gray Record button and then touch the microphone button /
- An option called Start Recording is now displayed. , Click on it and wait for three seconds.
- From the Control Center on your iPhone or iPod touch, or iPad, press the red record button to start recording. You can also do this from the status bar.
Note: Some applications do not allow you to record the screen with sound. Also, you can not use Screen Recording and Screen Mirroring at the same time.
Take a screenshot on iPhone models with Side button
- Press the Home button and the Side button at the same time
- Then release both buttons
- A small image will now appear at the bottom of the screen. You can touch it to see your screenshot or edit it.
How to take a screenshot on iPhone models with Top button
- Press the up button and the home button together.
- Then release both
- A small image appears at the bottom of the screen. You can touch it to open the image and edit your screenshot.
How to take a screenshot on iPhone models with Face ID
- First, press the Side button and the Volume Up button simultaneously.
- Release both buttons quickly.
- If your screenshot is successful, a thumbnail will appear in the bottom corner of the screen. You can click on this thumbnail for more screenshot settings.
How to capture a screenshot in different versions of iOS is different. This option changes even when your phone has a different model. Using the guide of this article, you can easily take screenshots and screen records of iPhone and iPad.