Instagram is perhaps one of the most mobile-friendly social networking platforms.
It was, more or less, designed for use on phones and mobile devices, evident by its mobile app’s greater capabilities and easier-to-navigate interface compared to the desktop version.
Fortunately, the process isn’t as difficult as you might think.
How to find your Instagram URL on computer
Finding your Instagram URL is quite easy if you are using a traditional web browser to view Instagram.
1. Simply open your personal Instagram profile by clicking your username in the upper-right corner of the page.
2. At the top of the page, in your browser’s address bar, is your profile URL. Hold down “command” + “C” on your Mac or “Ctrl” + “C” on your PC keyboard to copy it to your computer. Hold down “command” + “V” on your Mac or “Ctrl” + “V” on your PC keyboard to paste it somewhere.
How to find your Instagram URL on mobile
If you aren’t able to open Instagram on a web browser and can only access it via the app, you can still find your URL by piecing it together manually.
2. Open your profile by tapping your photo in the lower-right corner of the bottom menu bar.
3. Once you’ve opened your profile, take note of your Instagram username located at the top of the page.
4. Your Instagram URL is made up of two components: Instagram’s website address and your Instagram username, separated by slashes. For example, my Instagram’s username is @chrissysface, so the URL https://www.instagram.com/chrissysface/ would link to my profile.
It really is that simple. But do note that some Instagram accounts are private and may not be visible even if you have their URL. Deactivated Instagram accounts are also not visible.