Facebook is a popular social media platform. In this tool, there are many features for the privacy of users. One of these features is that people can hide their profiles and limit who can see their posts. Facebook has also added the ability to hide photos and make them private to its platform. So you cannot see the Facebook photos of people who activate this feature. In this blog, we want to explain how to see private Facebook photos.
Before we get into what PictureMate is, it is better to know how to make photos private on Facebook.
How to Make Your Photos Private on Facebook
There can be many reasons to limit people’s access to your photos on Facebook. In addition, there are fraudsters who abuse people’s personal information on this platform. For this reason, Facebook has some privacy settings to determine the extent of access of other users to a user’s profile and photos. You can set the user’s access to your profile and pictures. For example, you can make it so that only your friends can see your Facebook photos or these photos are hidden from everyone and visible only to you.
You can change the privacy settings for a photo or an album. Follow the steps below to make a photo private:
- Run the Facebook app.
- Scroll to the bottom of your profile page and click the Photos button.
- Tap on the uploads tab.
- Choose the photo you want to make it private.
- Tap on the three dots and select Edit post privacy.
- Now you can specify the access of people to this photo.
There are only me, public, friends, friends except, and specific friends options.
- Only me: the photo is visible only to you.
- public: Show it to everyone
- Friends: show it to friends
- Friends except: Show it to all your friends except the ones you specify.
- Specific friends: Show it to the friends you choose.
So if there is no photo on someone’s Facebook page, it may be because you are not allowed to see it. Maybe you are looking for a way to break this privacy. For this, you can use some apps which help you to see other people’s private Facebook photos. One of the tools you can use is PictureMate.
What is PictureMate?
PictureMate Extension is an app to view hidden Facebook images. You can download it from the browser stores. Of course, they don’t have good reviews. After adding this extension, many ads will appear on the screen. Some users also say that this app does not show any hidden photos. Our suggestion is not to use this extension and delete it.
Advantages and disadvantages of PictureMate
You can easily install this extension because the installation process is easy and free.
One of the disadvantages of this tool is that it displays many advertisements that can be annoying for users.
This extension only shows photos tagged by other users, and you cannot find profiles. In addition, as already mentioned, users claim that this tool rarely works.
How to use PictureMate
Follow the steps below to use this tool and find other people’s hidden Facebook photos:
- Add the PictureMate extension to your Chrome browser.
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Go to the profile of the person whose photos you want to see.
- Click on the PictureMate extension icon from the top of the screen and click the green button to access the photos.
Is PictureMate safe?
No, this tool is not safe to use. Considering that it is no longer available in the Chrome web store and has been removed, it may be malware, or its developer no longer wants users to use it.
There are other tools to access Facebook’s hidden photos. We will continue to review online services or apps that claim to be able to reveal hidden Facebook pictures to people.
One of the best tools to look at other people’s Facebook photos is xMobi. xMobi gives you features, such as checking that person’s calls, messages, location, and more, and is a monitoring tool. One of the advantages of this tool is that those whose photos you see will not be aware of this incident, and your identity will remain hidden.
- Pros of xMobi
- It can be used on all social media platforms
- Easy and fast installation
- Tracking the location of people
- Access to information such as calls, messages, contacts, etc
- Cons of xMobi
- High cost to buy a subscription
mSpy is also a monitoring and spying tool. You can monitor all the activities on the Facebook of the person you want. One of the uses of mSpy and other similar apps is for parents to monitor the online activities of their children. These tools help parents protect their children from cybercriminals and inappropriate content.
- Pros of mSpy
- Monitoring other people’s phones without the owner noticing
- Easy to install and easy to use
- Checking calls, messages, and social media
- Fair fee
- Live support team
- Installation on iOS and Android phones
- Cons of mSpy
- The passcode of the other party’s phone is required
- Blocking of some features of this tool by the antiviruses
You can view other people’s Facebook pages without them noticing using uMobix. This app can be installed on Android and iOS phones. This app is a powerful option for parents who want to monitor their children’s activities on social media.
- Pros of uMobix
- Installation on iOS and Android phones
- 24/7 support
- Running in hidden mode and 100% undetectable
- Cons of uMobix
- It is not free
- Call recording is not available.
- The need for a subscription on each device
This tool is one of the alternatives to pictureMate and offers many great features.
- Pros of FonWatcher
- Track all kinds of apps like Facebook, Snapchat, and more
- Android monitoring features do not require rooting
- Fast installation
- Cons of FoneWatcher
- Installation only on Android phones (there is no iOS version)