1. What Is Team Picker Wheel?
Team Picker Wheel is also a random team generator developed by Picker Wheel team. It helps you to split a list of names into teams or groups. It is also known as random group generator or random list generator.
By inserting the list of names to the team generator, the team generator will randomize all the names that you entered into equal groups. You can select the number of groups that you want to create and it equally generates into random groups.https://2ed76320021cd5002c55fafdce1f71e6.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html
There is another unique feature from this tool where you can choose to balance the gender of participants equally into groups, but you have to select the gender of each participant after fill in the names.
Besides, you don’t need to manually download the groupings result. You can choose to save the groups result as image or download the groups result in a CSV file for further use.
There are many places where you can use the team randomizer. You can use it in classroom, games or sports.
2. How to Use the Random Team Generator?
- Insert participants’ name (Two methods available).
- Insert one by one.
- Insert by list of names (one name/line)
- Choose participants’ gender (Optional).
- If you want to distribute male and female equally, you can choose the gender for each participants. Else, if you don’t care about the gender, you can leave it default (unknown)
- Check or uncheck the balance of gender distribution.
- This is where you enable or disable the equal gender distribution
- Selec the number of groups to be produced.
- Chooese the number of groups to be produced (Maximum 100 groups)
- Press start button to randomize grouping.
- Wait for the result.
- Download as CSV file or save as image.
- Open groups board again.
- Remove all the groupings.
- Modify the inputs or redo the whole process again to get a new result.
- Change the sound, confetti and color settings at Tool Settings section.
Other features: You may sign up for an account to save/open your lists. The data can be saved for future use and shared across multiple devices.https://2ed76320021cd5002c55fafdce1f71e6.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html
- Group participants’ name randomly. There is a algorithm behind to do the randomization.
- Insert a list of names directly to this random list generator.
- Consider gender as a factor during group generation.
- Result of the group randomizer is available in CSV file for download.
- Result of the group randomizer can be saved as an image.
- The random team generator is totally free of charge.
- There are no limits for the number of participants you can insert.
- There is a maximum of 100 groups can be produced.
- The groups board thas is saved as image is only limited to the view visible to you.
Note** We do not store any names or lists in the random group generator, if you close or refresh the application, all your data will be lost.https://2ed76320021cd5002c55fafdce1f71e6.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html
5. Random Group Generator Use Cases
Use Case 1 – Classroom
Lecturer can distribute the students easily, equally and immediately into groups for assignment or discussion.
Use Case 2 – Game
There are a lot of games involving grouping. Hence, participants can be grouped easily by using this random group generator. You can also enable the balance gender distribution mode for fairness.
Use Case 3 – Sport
During sport competition, you can definitely use it to decide the participants for each fo the groups.
6. How to Share Team Picker Wheel?
Click the share button from the Team Picker Wheel site.https://2ed76320021cd5002c55fafdce1f71e6.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html
You may include your current people inputs and the tool settings e.g. colors for the share link. Copy the link’s address or click the copy button to share the Team Picker Wheel with other people.
We highly appreciate you could share the application to your friends and family.
7. We Want to Hear Your Feedback
If you have any feedback or discover any bug about our team randomizer. Please response to us as well. We may take your feedback to make the Team Picker Wheel becoming better.